It's Been Awhile : The other Plan, Plan B

Had lunchies with Daniel Szen today after soo long. None photos of us because we're that hungry -.- The original plan was to grab something from Wondermama but the thing is, they kinda like serve Malaysian- fusion type of food plus a lil bit of western here and there. And I am those person who despise 20MYR Nasi Lemak. Better drive to some makcik stall and eat there for 4 bucks with full satisfaction rather than having the so called fusion dishes lolol. So when plan A fails, there's always a Plan B. and I literally mean it, Plan B, just right besides Wondermama in Bangsar Village lolol. Never been here before so it's my first time :3

Been hearing Jane chuckei reviewing their Egg Benedicts, so I did try it out! It tasted good, but not that good. The hollandaise sauce ( I'm not sure how you spell this ) tasted quite sweet but when eating it along with the ham, poached egg and butterhead salads, it kinda tasted balance somehow. Daniel's beef patty, omg I felt like screaming lol. The patty just breaks after forking out softly and kinda melts in your mouth. The way I'm describing it is just not doing any justice to it's taste lol Haha. Better than TGI's thats for sure!

Dropped the plan to watch Superman because I never really followed any of it and he has watched the only movie that I wanted to watch, KIL. So that's pretty much it. Short but a nice catch up. I've been stressing about a few things, both studies and personal issues, but by just having lunch with my mate , it kinda relieves everything, tho I've reported or talked none.

Maybe because I just need to look at people who I don't see everyday and spend some time with them. And we're planning a trip to Aus but the thing is, how to match both of our busy-never-sync-schedule :( I hope there is a slot of time that's empty. Gonna keep saving and saving and saving from now on no matter what :D

We'll be having a MSU Launching day on Tuesday. Yg Dipertuan-Agong will be here to finally officiate MSU, which they said took so long for Baginda to make time. A Guinness World record for the Bigest Flash Mob on Monday and Dean's list Award on Wednesday, and followed by Research Methodology class till 8pm that day. Have to be extra strong this week :)

Till my next super short update.
XX

This Egg Benedicts somehow looked so wrong in some ways lol but don't get me wrong :P

0 comments: