One day from the 365 Days ♥ : 14th May 2012

 Hello everyone :) It's been awhile huh since the last time I updated my blog. Yeah, life is busy lately. Plus, I'm on my final examination week now. Just taking a break from books and health topics and finally decided to start writing about a few things I wanted to say but didn't have the time....until now I've decided to :)

As everyone know, I am finally 20 years old since last 14th May :) And frankly speaking, I was not expecting much for my big day since it happened to be on Monday!, the start of the week and the day everybody hates. Oh well, I kinda love my Mondays during this short semester only because I have NO class hehe. SO yeah, I know, everybody or anyone wouldnt have planned anything for me. And to speak the truth, it was kinda sad and heart-breaking. I havent celebrated my birthday properly, with a cake and friends singing me the birthday song since high school. Because my birthday always fall on the 'wrong' day/timing. Too bad huh. Last year, I celebrated my birthday for only one hour, on my work lunchbreak time. But glad that I celebrated it with people I care about evethough there's nothing much. As long as people remembers it :)

So the same goes this year. I didnt even feel like wearing my worst/old clothes in case there's flour+eggs pranks or trying to hide under the bed or even in the closet. Yeah, even my housemates didnt know it was my birthday, until..they saw the tweets on my tab as they were playing Temple Run lol. Thanked god they acted normal and just wished me, instead playing tricks and pranks. *fiuh*

At the same, Adilah's sister, Kak Aya is graduating on the day. So she'll be in town. And Szen is on his mid semester break and available until afternoon. So we have decided to have breakfast together at McDonalds and spent the morning carefreely since I don't even have class on Monday! That was good enough. So yeah. Adilah have to be with her family for the post-graduation photo session bla bla so it's just me and Szen are left. We've decided to play some sports at Pusat Sukan UiTM since we don' have a car to go anywhere and it's been a while since the last time both of us do that together. Unfortunately, he said that PS is closed for private competition. In that kind of heat, with atleast a proper celebratory event on my birthday and the only eligible plan to do, seems to scattered into dusts. I was already on my way there yknow. So I stopped at Kenanga bus stop, and try to ease myself. In any way, I have to accept the fact that there's nothing we can do about it. Even getting mad about it won't help either, plus the super extremely hot whether boiled everything faster. lol. So I got myself straight and try to find a way. I even asked a few friends if they wanted to go somewhere and have lunch or whatever together, but no one is available. Sad 2.0.

So I just sat there quitely, just looking at passerby, walking with their graduation robe and cars, and students everywhere. Then, I called my mom, she didnt pick up. Sad 3.0. So I've waited for Szen at the bus stop to bid farewell. He needed to pack his stuff since his flight was later on the evening and there's no transport to take, just 'lepaking' in uitm won't do either. It's hot and I thought it would be better for him to pack his things instead. SO yeah. He came, we chat a bit, passed me a yellow-wrapped box (?) and left. I have to wait for the bus in front of Perindu. So I switched off my phone for a while and plucked my earphones into my ears. I know he felt sorry for not being able to anything about this, I can see it but I did understand the situation. I played cool.

As I reached section 2 bus stop to wait for another bus home, I was curious about the yellow-wrapped box. So, I tried to open it since he said he worked so hard on it all night long lol. Oh well, the wrapping looked normal to me. It shouldnt be that hard and time-consuming. So as I opened it, it was wrapped in 3 layers. 2 layers of newspapers, and a layer of the yellow wrapping paper. Maybe that was the time-consuming part I thought. Then I saw a box that has a giraffe on it. Ohh it's a ............. Well, anyone who knew me should know that I loves photography a lot and my collections are enormous. This should suit me.. That's what I thought. The curiosity ended there as Im still upset about everything tht happened without blaming anyone, just the timing was not right. Wished daddy would have wish me too..

I put Beast-FICTION on repeat. This song reflects a melancolic mood and expression, which makes things a lot sadder for me, but it somehow making me easy and calm. Then I thought, 'where is the time-consuming' part of the gift that I don't get?" So I opened my handbag and took out the gift again. Then the first page, there was my name writen. As I flipped it one by one, memories from the past came crashing. Only the first page of the photos, my lacrimal fluid flowed down fast and heavy. I can't contained it. People around me started to stare and maybe wondering as if I'm okay. For someone who didnt really care about details, did that, means a lot to me. Plus, I formated my laptop and all of my photos are lost. And the gift really did mean something to me. Thank you again :') I'll guard it with my life.
The only celebration we had :)
Eventhough I didn't get any proper celebration like others, with birthday cakes and birthday songs or pranks, I am thankful enough to still have people that care and remembers. There were lots of people who wished me, and I am thankful enough. I know everyone would have expected more for their special day, that ONE day from the rest of the 365 days, but there's nothing we can do when the time is not right. I would like to look forward for the upcoming future :) Whenever the right time comes along. But I really can't thankful enough with these people who atleast cheered up my day, that one day from the 365 days. Please stay with me till the end ♥ Thank you for the day A & S. And everyone else. Thank you!



xoxo,

FJ ♥

0 comments: